Relieve back pain from the comfort of home with the Teeter FitSpine LX9 Inversion Table, fitted with premium features and accessories to enhance ease of use, relaxation, and decompression.
Teeter decompression devices not only target back pain at the source, they help improve the overall health of your spine.
Decompression helps to rejuvenate the discs, relieve pressure on nerves, realign the spine, and release muscle tension. This is the secret that no other natural, in-home solution can provide – and why Teeter is able to offer relief for so many different back pain conditions.
Premium features on the LX9 include the sleek arched frame and raised boarding platform, FlexTechnology Bed, Deluxe EZ-Reach ankle lock system, EZ-Stretch traction handles, stretch-max handles, EZ-Angle tether, and FitSpine exclusive bonus accessories.
- Deluxe EZ-ReachTM Ankle System – The extra-long handle makes securing your ankles easy and strain-free, with a smooth, micro-adjusting ratchet closure to ensure the best fit. Built with aerospace-grade steel parts and a gravity-activated safety lock.
- LX Ergo-Frame – Uniquely designed to make mounting and dismounting easier than ever, the arched frame and non-skid raised boarding platform are both graceful and functional.
- Stretch MaxTM Handles – Long, sturdy grips integrated with the frame provide enhanced user assistance and stretching options at any angle.
- EZ-StretchTM Traction Handles – Three uses in one! A simple push and release adds decompression at lesser angles of inversion or easy rhythmic oscillation; push on the ends for a quick-release from full inversion.
- EZ-AngleTM Tether – Embroidered markings take the guesswork out of inversion with pre-set rotational control to 20, 40, and 60 degrees.
- Storage Caddy – Within easy reach while in use, this convenient holder can store the contents of your pocket, a phone, water bottle, or Acupressure Nodes!
Flextechnology: The Key to Decompression
- To feel the full benefits of inversion, your spine must be able to elongate and decompress to relieve pressure on the nerves and discs.
- FlexTech Bed: The smooth, firm surface of the FitSpine Bed lengthens and stretches your spine more than other inversion tables for more stretch and more relief.
- Better than Foam: Other inversion tables that are padded and heavy let your body sink into the foam which stops decompression.
- Elevated, Flexible Support: To ensure comfort, the 8-PT Floating Suspension System lifts the bed off the steel frame to create a pliable surface that flexes and moves with you.
- Precision Balancing & Full Lock-Out: The hinge design is engineered so you can effortlessly rotate in and out of inversion with controlled, smooth movement. Allows for a secure lockout in full inversion for advanced exercises and stretching.