Bring movies to life and enjoy all your favorite home media with the Sony DVD Player – DVPSR210P. With a 12-bit video DAC and a 108 MHz processor, it delivers great sound and high-definition pictures that optimize you’re watching experience. The Sony DVD player is designed to work with DVD, CD, MP3, JPEG, MPEG4 and Kodak Picture CD formats among others. It comes with support for Dolby digital and DTS outputs as well as component video, composite video and analog audio 2-channel outputs. The Sony DVPSR210P DVD Player also comes fully equipped with fast/slow playback and a sound feature that allows you to watch the scenes at your pace. The title/chapter viewer and picture navigation let you browse the scenes with ease. In addition, this Dolby digital DVD player has a multiple-disc resume, which allows for conveniently playback. As soon as you power on the player, it automatically goes where you last left off. The DVD Player includes a multi-brand remote control that can be used to operate your player and television from anywhere in the room. Also included are a reference guide, start-up guide and an AV cable.
Sony DVD Player – DVPSR210P
- Progressive Output (480p): Watch your favorite DVDs as single frame content for a crisp and clear picture. This type of progressive output is great for watching on today?s High Definition TVs.
- Fast/Slow Playback with Sound: Fast and slow playback with sound lets you advance through scenes quickly without missing a word.
- Multi Brand TV Remote Control: Sick of switching from remote to remote to control you TV and DVD player? Now you can control most major brand televisions with the included remote. Spend less time switching and more time enjoying. You may even clear some space on your coffee table.
- CD, MP3 and JPEG Playback: Share your favorite movies, photos and music on your TV regardless of file type with multi format playback.
- DVD-RW (Video & VR mode) DVD-R/DVD+RW/DVD+R Playback: The supports DVD/DVD-RW/DVD-R/DVD+RW/DVD+R and CD-R/CD-RW discs plays WMA, AAC, LPCM, MPEG1(Cyber-shot® movie), and JPEG files.
- 12 Bit Video DAC with 108Mhz Processing: See an accurate and clear picture performance.
- 96KHz/24bit Digital Output: Hear a crisp and clear sound.
- Dolby Digital output: Includes support for enhanced audio formats from Dolby.
- Multi-Disc Resume: Multiple-disc resume allows you to power on your player and return to the last scene you were watching on your most recently watched discs without having to search.
- Coaxial Digital Output: Connect with select older receivers, televisions and audio systems with digital connectivity.
- Compact Design: The DVP-SR210P is specifically designed to fit any room of the house.