About this item
- STOP WORRYING ABOUT CRUMBLED CORK AND BROKEN WINE OPENERS – You will be able to relax and enjoy opening your best wines with ease using our heavy duty wine opener especially when utilizing the classic double hinged fulcrum feature, with this you will be able to remove even the longest and most fragile corks. The corkscrew is the size of your hand and fits right into your pocket, it’s the perfect tool for the wine lover, waiter, waitress or bartender.
- THE UNIQUE AND EXQUISITE BARVIVO PACKAGING MAKES THIS PIECE THE PERFECT GIFT – Imagine walking into your very best friends’ birthday party and handing him this stunning decorative gift box. It will be a great ice breaker for people and make an excellent topic of conversation at the party. But what’s even better is that you will have everything you need to help open some amazing wines and get the party started right at the spot.
- THIS WINE KEY IS INSPIRED BY WAITERS – We’ve been working closely together with waiters around the world to develop your new wine opener. It’s a combination of speed, looks and functionality that really set this wine opener apart from the rest. You’ll be able to remove both natural and synthetic corks in seconds with this premium stainless steel wine corkscrew screwpull – Effortlessly!
- BY FAR THE EASIEST MANUAL CORK REMOVER TO HANDLE – The beautiful wood handle is designed and formed to give you a unique feel of the wine opener and offer superb control when removing, both, wine bottle foil and wine corks. The integrated serrated foil cutter makes this piece a true multitool, it offers all the tools necessary to open your favorite wine bottle with style – this is also why our corkscrew is so commonly bought by servers and waiters all around the world.
- THIS WINE OPENER IS FOR THE PERSON WHO LOVES TO ENJOY A GOOD GLASS OF WINE – This wine opener is great for daily use and the more you use it the better it gets. When you learn the mechanics behind the double-hinged fulcrum you’ll be able to remove wine corks in seconds. Once the cork is removed you simply close the corkscrew and store it until next time you wish to open a bottle. If you wish to clean the wine opener simply wipe it clean using a kitchen towel, that’s how simple it is.
- Prime Day Amazon Offers