One Line A Day: A Five-Year Memory Book (5 Year Journal, Daily Journal, Yearly Journal, Memory Journal)
(as of [price_update_date] – Details)
This classic memory-keeper is the perfect way to track the ups and downs of life, day by day.
More than a daily diary or journal: For those daunted by the idea of keeping a journal or diary, the simple commitment of just One Line a Day is manageable for everyone. Each page of the journal includes an entry for five successive years, allowing users to revisit previous thoughts on a specific day of the year over the span of five years, and reflect on change and progress.
- Use the One Line a Day 5-year journal format to provide an insightful snapshot of your thoughts, memories, change, and progress on each of the 365 days of the year
- See patterns emerge as important events like anniversaries, birthdays, and holidays come and go
- As the pages fill, you’ll discover happy coincidences and have a chance to relive forgotten moments
A valuable alternative to the 5-minute journal format, One Line a Day will appeal to those new to the journaling habit and seasoned journalers alike.
- A great way to begin the day or to put down a final thought before falling asleep at night
- Durable and elegantly designed with a ribbon for easily opening to the right page
- Makes a great graduation or milestone birthday gift, or for someone starting on a new journey in life
- Keepsake diary will enhance the appreciation of life and be a treasure for years to come
From the Publisher
More styles to choose from:
Mom’s One Line a Day
Every Day by Mr. Boddington
Celestial One Line a Day
Floral One Line a Day
Modern One Line a Day by Moglea