HOLSEM Digital Air Fryer with Rapid Air Circulation System, 3.4 QT Capacity, 1500W (LED Display) – Black/Stainless Steel
(as of [price_update_date] – Details)
At HOLSEM, we dedicate ourselves to finding various solutions to an easier, smarter, and more convenient life style. By using the power of technology, we help people realize how much better the life could be.
We discover your needs for simplicity and limitless possibilities, and make products that truly take you there. We strive to provide our customers with premium quality.
And we make sure when we do this, we do it in environmentally responsible ways.
Rapid Air Circulation Technology for Healthier Cooking
Enjoy full flavor, zero guilt by using less or no oil. With our industry-leading rapid air circulation technology, your food is surrounded with turbo cyclonic air rather than oil. That means a faster and even cooking result all around. Using hot air means less oil, fewer calories and also less mess for a greater taste with up to 70% less fat.
Smart Temperature Control & Automatic Switch-Off
You can cook within the wide temperature range from 175℉ to 400℉ by adjusting the easily-operated LED buttons. Equipped with a timer, the air fryer switches off automatically when the timer counts down to 0 or when you pull out the pan. It will begin to work once you slide the pan back into the fryer.
Pot Holder Mat & Replacement Rubber Feet
The pot holder mat is good at isolating heat to better protect your hands and protect your kitchen surfaces from scalding dishware.
The extra rubber feet are the replacement rubber feet for the stands of the air fryer. They make the air fryer nonskid and stable on your kitchen counter. Just in case the original rubber feet get aged after long term of use, we included the extra replacement rubber feet to give you the peace of mind.
The kitchen tong is perfect for grilling to keep your hands away from the heat. Our tongs are manufactured from premium 100% Food Grade Silicone BPA, and are PVC free. It won’t scratch your non-stick pans or grill grates, and is heat resistant up to 480℉, making it perfect for turning large cuts of meat.
The mini grill is made of heavy duty non-magnetic stainless steel and you can put chicken wings, fries, fish, vegetables, and fruit on it directly to achieve better searing of meats and add flavor to any dish.
Mini Cupcake Mold
The cupcake molds are great for cooking eggs, and cupcakes, and can also act as perfect holder for sorting small items. Have fun for a birthday or holiday party, baby shower, or wedding! Use them to prepare recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack or mealtime spread. Replace your paper cake cups with our environmentally safe alternative.
Serves: 4-6 persons
3-4 large russet potatoes, cleaned, peeled, and chopped into ½ inch pieces
1 tablespoon corn oil
3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
½ cup (4 ounces) crushed tomatoes
1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
1 teaspoon hot smoked paprika
¼ teaspoon sugar
1 serrano chilli pepper, minced
1 clove garlic, minced
1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
¼ cup mayonnaise
Kosher salt, to taste
1. Preheat the air fryer to 400ºF. In a large roasting pan, combine the potatoes, corn oil and 2 tablespoons of the olive oil, tossing to coat the potato pieces evenly in the oil.
2. Place the potatoes in the air fryer and cook until crisp and golden about 20-30 minutes. Be sure to occasionally stir them, so they don’t stick.
3. While the potatoes are baking, prepare the sauce: using a food processor, blend the tomatoes, red wine vinegar, paprika, sugar, chilli, garlic, lemon juice, mayonnaise, and remaining olive oil until smooth. Add salt to taste.
4. Remove the cooked potatoes from the air fryer, and season to taste. Plate the potatoes and serve with a small bowl of dipping sauce.
Serves: 4 persons
1 pound skirt steak
1 chipotle pepper in adobo sauce, minced
2 tablespoons adobo sauce
½ teaspoon salt
⅓ teaspoon pepper
⅛ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
1. Cut the steak into four pieces and place them on a plate.
2. In a small bowl, combine the minced chipotle pepper, adobo sauce, salt, pepper, and crushed red pepper ﬂakes. Spread over the steaks on both sides.
3. Let the steaks stay at room temperature for at least 20 minutes, or refrigerate the steaks up to 12 hours.
4. Put the steaks two at a time in the air fryer basket and set the air fryer for 10 minutes at 390°F until the steaks register an internal temperature of at least 150°F. Repeat with remaining steaks while the first ones finish.
Serves: 4 persons
2 pounds pork, cut into 1 inch pieces
⅓ cup olive oil
2 lemons, juiced
2 garlic cloves, minced
2 teaspoons honey
2 teaspoons fresh thyme
2 teaspoons kosher salt
1 teaspoon black pepper
10 ounces cremini mushrooms
Bell peppers of different colors
1 medium red onion
2 small zucchinis
1. In a bowl, mix the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, honey, thyme, salt and pepper. Then let the marinade covers the pork thoroughly. Cover the pork with plastic wrap and place it in the refrigerator to marinate for about 30 minutes.
2. Clean the mushrooms and halve. Remove the stems and seeds from the bell peppers, and cut into 1 inch size chunks. Cut the zucchini into ½ inch thick rounds and the onion into 1 inch size chunks.
3. Start threading a piece of chicken, then a bell pepper, mushroom, zucchini and onion on a skewer. Repeat for several times with the remaining skewers.
4. Put the skewers in the basket and slide the basket into the air fryer. Set the air fryer to 390˚F for 30 minutes.
5. Once the timer has run out, lift the basket out of the pan and use the provided tongs to remove the skewers and place on a heat resistant surface to cool down for 5 minutes before serving.
Tip: If you don’t like pork, you can use chicken or other meat for the kebabs.
Welsh Rarebit Muffins
Serves: 4 persons
8 paper muffin cases
1 small egg
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
100g plain flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
Pinch mustard powder
40g Parmesan, grated
Dash of Worcestershire sauce
1. Preheat the air fryer to 390℉.
2. Double up the muffin cases to form four.
3. Beat egg in a bowl, then whisk in oil and milk. Sift in flour, baking powder and mustard. Mix until smooth.
4. Stir in the cheese and Worcestershire sauce and spoon the batter into the cases in the fryer basket. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden.
Multiple functions: fry, bake, steam, grill, roast and unfreeze – All in one, see detailed description in the cook book. Enjoy the all-around convenience provided by HOLSEM Low fat air fryer and live healthy life.
Rapid air circulation technology: Enjoy full flavor, Zero guilt by using less or no oil. Our industry-leading rapid air circulation technology provides a faster and even cooking result all around, with quality of ETL and FCC
Smart control & dishwasher friendly: This HOLSEM Airfryer is equipped with accurate time and temperature control, allowing you to cook within the wide temperature range of 175℉-400℉, to enjoy a variety of food. Have your peace of mind by using the easy-load nonstick aluminum basket. It is also dishwasher friendly
Beautiful cook book & gift accessories included: Comes with a beautiful recipe book designed especially for HOLSEM air fryer with 50 delicious, healthy, and easy-preparing recipes. It also comes with useful air fryer accessories including 1×pot holder, kitchen tong, 1×mini grill, 6×cake mold.
What you will get: 1Xair fryer, removable basket, 1×cook book (bonus), 1×pot holder (bonus), 1×kitchen tong (bonus), 1×mini grill (bonus), 6×cake mold (bonus), one user manual and one card; 30-day no-hassle return & Refund , worry-free 12-month (card).
material type: Stainless Steel
There are no reviews yet.