About This Item
WARNING – CHOKING HAZARD – Children Under 3
Children can learn about electronics and build with Snap Circuits Jr. 100. It’s an award-winning circuit set that features 100 projects to do. They include sound effects, alarms, touch circuits and games. The electronic Snap Circuits Jr. allows you to build items like AM radios, doorbells and more. This set includes one pack of resistors, switches, lamps, speakers, LEDs and motors. Each part is mounted on plastic modules, and they snap together easily. You can assemble it without tools. It runs on AA batteries, which do not come with the set. This provides people older than 8 the opportunity to create science projects that are entertaining and educational. These kid’s learning toys are valuable for both classrooms and homes.
Elenco Snap Circuits Junior 100 Electronics Projects 1 Set
- 2 AA batteries required (not included)
- School project
- Electronic educational toy
- Colorful Snap Circuits Jr. 100
- Plastic modules
- Easy to use
- No tools required
- Blue and red electronic Snap Circuits Jr.
- Includes switches, LEDs, motors, resistors, lamps and speakers
- 100 possible combinations
- Creates sound effects and alarms