About this item
- [Compatible with All Cookware] CUSIMAX Hot Plate provides you with a single Extra-Large burner measuring 7.1 Inches to handle those searing, frying, browning, sauteing, steaming and keep warm needs. Besides, unlike induction cooktop, our countertop burner works well with all types of cookware, such as frying pans, steak plates, stone pots, aluminum, stainless steel, glass, ceramic cooking utensils and more for maximum convenience.
- [Infrared Ceramic Burner] With 1200W power infrared technology, the hot plate heats up in seconds, the heat can be evenly distributed through infrared radiation. It also features a thermostat control knob to conveniently set the desired temperature for your cooking. Meanwhile, ceramic glass plates offer excellent heat conduction to minimize heat loss. You can discover how fast it is to cook a full pot of stew with the help of CUSIMAX infrared ceramic hot plate.
- [Classy & Portable] Slim, compact and lightweight (3.9 lbs.), this portable electric stove is easy to store in a cabinet or in your suitcase. Use it when you need an extra heat stove for holiday cooking, entertaining and outdoor activities, or simply to keep food warm on cold days. Perfect for RVs, studio apartments, college dorms or any other space without a full-sized stove. Add flexibility to any meal!
- [Thoughtful Design] The electric hob consists of a stainless steel housing and a sleek crystallite ceramic glass top. Once you have our electric stove, you’ll find that cleaning turns out to be a simple matter. Just wipe with a damp cloth that never takes more than a minute. What’s more, there’s no need to worry about using reliability. CUSIMAX electric burner is specially designed with overheat protection and non-slip rubber feet for a safer cooking experience.
- [Security Assurance] CUSIMAX hot plates do not emit harmful radiation and can be used by pregnant women, and offers an 18-month warranty from the date of original purchase. If you have any questions about the hotplates, please feel free to contact us via email. (Note: It is normal the machine will get hot because it has a higher calorific value when it works. The heating light may cycle on and off during operation.)
- Click here for Today Amazon Offers