- Engineered for productivity. Equipped with a flatbed scan glass for convenience copying and scanning right from the device.
- Print more, wait less. Engineered for efficient performance with class leading print speeds of up to 36 pages per minute (1).
- Dynamic features accommodate your evolving needs. The 250-sheet paper capacity helps improve efficiency with less refills and the manual feed slot offers professional prints on a variety of papers and sizes, such as card stock, envelopes, etc.
- Printing as mobile as you are. Print wirelessly from your desktop, laptop, smartphone and tablet (2). “Touch to connect” printing with NFC delivers added convenience (3).
- Intuitive Cloud connection. Print-from and scan-to popular Cloud services directly from the 2.7″ color touchscreen including Dropbox, Google Drive, Evernote, OneNote and more (4). Help save time by creating custom shortcuts right on the touchscreen for your most popular used features.
- Created to streamline your document workflow. Using the touchscreen, access Brother Cloud Apps: a free suite of innovative, Cloud-based applications designed to meet your changing needs, including Scan to Office, which converts a hard copy document into an editable file – Word, Excel, or PowerPoint (2).
- Loaded with cost saving features. Automatic duplex (2-sided) printing helps save on paper costs with and toner save mode helps save on toner costs.
- Brother Genuine toner helps provide genuine savings. Brother Genuine high-yield replacement toner delivers up to two times more prints and helps lower your printing costs (5).
- Durable and dependable design. Sturdy and robust construction ensures your printer will keep up with your busy schedule.
- At your side support. 1 Year Limited Warranty and free online, call or live chat support for the life of your product.
- Connect and print your way. Works with Alexa Print for voice activated printing or choose from versatile connection options with built-in wireless or connect locally to a single computer via its USB interface.
- Disclaimers: 1. Based on competing in-class monochrome laser printers under $200. Print speed specifications gathered from manufacturer websites as of 12/11/2018.Based on one-sided printing. Change from default setting required. 2. Requires connection to a wireless network. 3. The mobile device must have NFC capability and run Android OS 4.4 or later. 4. Requires an Internet connection and an account with desired service. 5. TN-760 High Yield vs. TN-730 Standard Yield. Up to two times more prints and lower printing costs based on yields and MSRP. Standard Yield and High-yield cartridges sold separately.
Brother is the #1 Retail Brand in laser printer unit sales in the U.S.*
*Source: The NPD Group, Inc., U.S. Retail Tracking Service, SF and MF Laser Printers, Based on units, Jan. 2018 – Sept. 2021 combined.