Barbell exercises are a form of resistance training. Resistance training is using your muscles to move resistance, usually weights. Examples of barbell resistance training are squats, bench press, barbell row, shoulder press, deadlifts, and curls to name a few. Barbells allow you to move more weight than you could with a dumbbell because you have two hands on a fixed object. This makes it safer to learn new exercises.
- 5-Foot: 5 feet long (60-inch), 2″ bar end diameter, black zinc plated, bar weight: 25 pounds.
- 6-Foot: 6 feet long (72-inch), 2″ bar end diameter, black zinc plated, bar weight: 36 pounds.
- 7-Foot: 7 feet long (84-inch), 2″ bar end diameter, black zinc plated, bar weight: 45 pounds.
- Weight Capacity: 700-pounds.
- Bars only.
- Plates and collars are not included.
- Multiple choices.
- Knurling positions for safety.